- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 26.08.2015 New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
- 29.06.2015 Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
- 08.06.2015 Introduction of New Product Range for Dental during the International Exhibition IDS 2015 in Cologne was a Great Success
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.